The lower church was built in 1890 and the upper
in 1895.Dedication was in 1897. The present school was built in 1903. The library was built in 1911. In 1939 there was a fire and the library was restored. In 1926 the present rectory was built and in 19~8 the Sisters house was built. In 1950 there was a fire in the church and the church was restored. 1957 was the Church's 75th jubilee.